We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalaman Bus Station has moved

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,290 posts
279 reviews
Save Topic
Dalaman Bus Station has moved

I know this may be old news to some but it's just a warning to anyone who uses Dalaman Otogar to transfer to Fethiye. It is now here:

maps.google.co.uk/maps…

It is well out of town so will cost a fair bit in an airport taxi. I do wish they would consider providing an airport to otogar bus service as Antalya have recently done.

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dalaman Bus Station has moved

If you look at this website that lists domestic flight arrivals (for any airport - cool!), you'll see that there are only 5 domestic arrivals per day at Dalaman. 2 THY flights and 3 Pegasus ones, or something like that, so Havas buses only meet them, I think.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dalaman Bus Station has moved

It used to be that only backpackers were looking for the time cheap/cash expensive cost ratio. Is a £35 transfer to Fethiye too much to pay in this modern tightwad world?

13. Re: Dalaman Bus Station has moved

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 13, 2014