We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
312 reviews
Save Topic
Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

Hello my T/A colleagues, friends & assoiciates !

This years meet up in September 2013.

We arrive in Calis Beach on the 16th September 2013, & we are in the resort for 2 weeks.

Be it alot of T/A's like to meet on a Tuesday, which is market day, so that would be on 17th & 24th September for the market days.

I know Aberdeen peanut leaves on the 19th September, so I would provisionally give a meet up date has Tuesday 17th September 2013.

So if everyone who would look to attend please register their intention, & what dates they are in the area.

If some people are not in the resort on this date, & arrive later, I would be willing to attend a second meet up for them.

I take it that the fellow T/As who have been to the meet ups,would again favour Mosiak Bahce.

The meet up would as always be better in Fethiye, which is a central location for people to get to.

Any suggestions always welcome !

We always welcome any newcomers who would like to come to the meet up. !

Tripadvisor meet up :-

.......................Tuesday 17th September 2013 ...................

..... Location ---------- Mosaik Bahce in Fethiye .................

Here's to meeting Old & New Friends !

Yorkie !

gloucester
Level Contributor
163 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

Why not.

I think cosycarol may have suggestions for a different type of meet up ? But so far the meets at Moziac have been most successful. But always open to suggestions. At least we know your dates of travel Yorkie.

Mick (retired)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

Where are you staying this year Yorkie ?

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

Hi Bobbie,

Going back to the Bahar hotel again, really enjoyed it, also looking for something earlier in the year, might try Dalyan in May or June, again who knows where as yet.

Best part about booking Susan didn't know, I just happened to drop it out when she came home from shopping this afternoon, Son had to convince her I'd booked.

Got to be careful what I write the fantom deleter's are about again.

Yorkie !

84. Re: Tripadvisor Meet Up In September 2013 !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 09, 2014