We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Parking Firm Selling Holiday Extra's

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
317 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Parking Firm Selling Holiday Extra's

Checking tonight for airport parking, looking at different companies to book. I was looking at BCP airport parking site, & saw different extra's they sell along wih the parking, for instance Holiday insurance, Telephone sim cards, to Special right size hand luggage bags.

Holiday insurance - European insurance up to 10 days, covers everyone who's part of booking, from just 2 of you to your family, & some friends, covered on one inclusive price of £9.99. *

* Cover for peope 64 or less, No pre-medical conditons covered Limit of cover per person - Medical cover £5million, Cancellaion cover £1,000, Bagage 500.

They do a Worldwide cover for £18.99 up to 10 days, even if booking multi family room. The insurance covered by Mapfre Assistance.

Personally lookng at the worldwide cover, the Medical bills cover of £5million is not enough for a holiday in the USA.

International sim cards,- lower world wide call rate by up to 90% , receive texts for free any-where in the world, & free received calls in 76 countries. You also get credit in pounds on different amounts -

With £10 credit ------------ costs £17.95

With £25 credit ------------- costs £32.95

With £50 credit -------- ---- costs £57.95

Special cabin size flight bag - in Red - Black - Blue - Pink with 2 yea guarantee , delivered in 10 days - cost £49.99

Personally I would not buy one.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Parking Firm Selling Holiday Extra's

Hi Yorkie

Neither would I. Especially when you can buy 'Sub Zero G' worlds lightest bags and trolley cases for less than half that and you get a 10 year warranty. Being using them for years, their brilliant and strong and means I can carry more with them. haha :)

Nil

Edited: 4:52 pm, November 19, 2012
2. Re: Airport Parking Firm Selling Holiday Extra's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye