We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets in Calis Beach

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
250 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarkets in Calis Beach

People asked if any supermarkets delivered goods to anyone self catering.

Before I went on holiday I did say that I thought the supermarket next to the Oykun Hotel did this.So when I reached Calis beach I went to the supermarket to confirm.

I asked if I could use his computer, being that I could not log onto my own account, I asked if I could use the owners avatar name account, being that I wanted to let people know who were coming out self catering.

To be condemmed for it & being accused of getting preferential treatment is totally out of order, especially from a DE. I come on the Fethiye forum to help people, not to gain any advantage for myself, I have never received any such preferential treatment from any establishment I have recommended.

To the fact that I spoke to people who are ex-pats who were in the shop ordering groceries to be delivered, who said they had been using the shop for years for delivery.I found out also the owner of the shop has a brother who owns a supermarket, so between them you can get groceries delivered all around the Calis Beach area, ( good for anyone staying up at Sunset apartments ) Fethiye, Ovaciak, Olu Deniz areas. All deliveries are free.

I believe this helps families save on groceries, has we all know when you rent at a complex, you pay more for your items.

I did think that FJ would have known about the supermarket doing free deliveries, after all Shes got " A place in Calis Beach ".

Anyone wanting to know e-mail address etc, pm me I will gladly pass it on.

Yorkie !

Bristol
Level Contributor
333 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarkets in Calis Beach

Well done Yorkie!

2. Re: Supermarkets in Calis Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye