We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

Level Contributor
45 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

Long to go but me and my family are staying at Majesty Club Tuana Park in may. First time in turkey and much looking forward to it. Any one else going , or just come back :) x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

Going for the 2nd time in July 2013...very long time to go but so excited :)

Level Contributor
45 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

Its nice to have something to look forward to . ...The second time in resort or turkey ! You must have enjoyed it to be returning :) em

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

2nd time in resort Majesty Tuana . Loved it and didnt want to leave :)

Level Contributor
45 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

That's good to know . Do you stay in club or park . Em

Kent
Level Contributor
81 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

we went in July and still miss is - especially now the summer is over all of a sudden, not going back next year but may return one day - brilliant place espcially for teenagers although I don't know if the hotel will get the 2 animations guys who looked after the teenagers neyo and sheehan (or something like that anyway - they're mentioned many times on the reviews anyway) to work there next year. We stayed in Club room fine for 2 adults and a 14 and 11 year old - balcony pathetically small though. all the staff were friendly and helpful and most the guests were lovely too we met some lovely people

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

I stayed in park 2 and have booked there again for 2013 preferred the layed back atmosphere in Park 2 and there was a good crowd of friendly people there, but you can always have a walk to the the club/main area if you want :)

Level Contributor
45 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

It say on tc form we have club , but not fussed as its only a room to sleep in , just along as it quite for a 2 year old , but sure it will be fine :) and looking at the the reviews it looks fab x is all the entertainment outside at nights as on pictures it look like it is . Em

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

Yes all the entertainment is in the amphitheater outside but its fine as its so warm anyway and perfectly safe for kiddies. Your probably better in the club area if you have a little one as its not so far to walk :) I heard the kids club is really good too.

Level Contributor
45 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

That's great to know. Thank you . Em

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Majesty Club Tuana Park in may

we are going there in may2013 as well family of 4. have booked a club room and looking forward to it. want to book jeep safari to mud baths and 12 island trip along with oludeniz! any ideas where to look for? thanks

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye