We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re majesty tuana park annexe new wing rooms.

Newport, Wales...
1 post
Save Topic
re majesty tuana park annexe new wing rooms.

just booked to go to what looks like this amazing hotel, i'm a bit concerned about the new wing annexe rooms, there will be 2 adults and my 15 yr old son. is the room big enough, can anyone let me know please.

Aberdeen
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: re majesty tuana park annexe new wing rooms.

Hi, in reply to your question, myself and my family have been there and this will be our third year in a row. The rooms are in park 2, which is located in a quieter area, about 5 mins walk to the main building and activities. The rooms are basic but spotlessly clean, we have plenty room as they have 2 single beds. Which can be put together and another bed that looks like a bigger version of zed bed, which my daughter slept in and she is 17 this year and quite tall, I don't think you will have any problems at this hotel. If you go on to the trip advisor site and look on the reviews, check out the professional photos of park rooms and you will see what they look like . Hope this helps you and I'm sure you will all have a fab time at this great hotel.

Kent
Level Contributor
81 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re majesty tuana park annexe new wing rooms.

its an amazing hotel and don't expect to see too much of your son though - one of our daughters was 14 and she made to many lovely friends and had a great time

3. Re: re majesty tuana park annexe new wing rooms.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye