We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

Hi These names keep popping up on Teletext Holidays. As far as I can see they are the same hotel. Am I correct or are they different hotels?

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

Do not know the finer points of ownership - but it is 3 seperate places all sharing the same bit of beach.

wikimapia.org/…tuana

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

hi jemmyyork,is same hotel but club park 1 and 2 are different areas can stay in,am going there soon cant wait:)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

1 Hotel with different areas. The club area is near the main restaurant and main pool, the 2 park areas are a little further along a path and have there own pools and bar. You can move between all of them I went in August and it was the best holiday i have had !

Kent
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

we went there this year as well - its amazing one of the best holidays as people have said it is all one hotel and you can use any of the pools but its only the main part (club) that has the restaurants (apart from one a la cart). we stayed in club and very peaceful (or we just had very quite neighbours) but very close to all the amenaties

5. Re: Majesty Tuana and Majesty Club Tuana & Park Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 04, 2013