We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Kayakoy

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Kayakoy

We would like to visit Kayakoy and have seen that Villa Rhapsody and Muzzy's Place both get good reviews,we were wondering how easy it would be to visit Kayakoy,have dinner at one of these places and stay overnight.Can anybody offer any suggestions please.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Yes, easy to do. There's a regular dolmus service from Fethiye. Contact the hotels and make a reservation...

http://www.villarhapsody.com/

http://www.muzzysplacekayakoy.com/EN

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

If I were staying overnight I'd go for Villa Rhapsody over Muzzy's.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Thanks to both of you,I'm thinking Villa Rhapsody may be quite expensive,can you give me any idea of meal prices at either or both please so that I can compare.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Cue arrival of VR with some answers.

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Why not try Izella, we had a gorgeous meal there, they will pick you up and drop you off again

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

We took my Mum to Villa Rhapsody for a couple of nights when we stayed in Fethiye......said it was an early Christmas present. Bought presents to open at breakfast even! It's very nice there......quiet, food lovely, friendly owners can highly recommend.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Thanks very much for all your replies,they are really appreciated.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
527 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

Would stay at Villa Rhapsody over Muzzys. Had lunch at Muzzys but don't think I would like to stay over night there.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

We've decided to visit during the day,take a look at Villa Rhapsody and Muzzy's and decide which one will suit us better.Thanks everyone.

10. Re: Visiting Kayakoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 16, 2013