We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seems quiet

Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Seems quiet

Just back from Calis. Talking to several bar owners and they were saying they are having a poor season. It has only just picked up in the last week. I must admit the bars and restaurants on an evening seemed quiet. Is it due to the recent earthquake or do you think it is just the economic climate?

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Seems quiet

Just dropped some friends off at the lagoon,it was heaving and it was only10.30

iluvdolphins
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Seems quiet

just bk from 18 days in calis and once again just loved it stayed at camelia apartments again with 8 friends all couples and dede was just as brill as he waslast year such a lovely quite area no hassel from anyone only 12 apartments so everyone was so friendly n got along great so a big hi to stuart n mary barbara n ray dennis n judith my pal sheena mac n linda sharon n jade my mate caz n jan n a big thank you to dede rosa savash jimmy n of course our milly who entertained us immensly with her antics spared n well see you all nx year we eat at a few places but really enjoyed barbella really great food n waiters who were very attentive n funny we also eat in the bombay and well no comment about that also nil bar meeting point and for a sunday cant beat the cafe-inn for a sunday roast mmmm all n all a very enjoyable time and yes we are all hooked on calis now

33. Re: Seems quiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye