We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Tuana Park

stockport
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Majesty Tuana Park

What is the easiest way to get into Fethiye from Majesty Tuana Park and the approx cost ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Get the dolmus from outside the front gate, goes into Fethiye. Its a few Lira and takes about 25 minutes ish.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Your nearest resort in Calis Beach, try and pay it a visit.

Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

4 lira each way by Dolmus. Hotel shuttle about 6 Lira. Speed boat from Hotel £15 each return.. Taxi not sure but you can barter the price a bit. Dolmus leaves every 20 mins. Can take about 30 mins. but can take an hour on market days.

Kent
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

just back from there yesterday we went on dolmus a couple of times 5 lira each each way, stop right out side complex entrance and came every 10 minutes and took 30 minutes non market day and 40 minutes market day, speed boat we paid £50 for 4 of us..

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Any one have the e-mail address for Majesty Tuana Park please.

Thanks

Tony

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Any one have the e-mail address for Majesty Tuana Park please.

Dont know the email address but I have see it in other posts, Have a look in the search or google

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

The best way is on the dolmus, it is cheap and cheerful and def an experience worth taking lol

newcastle
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Hi

We are due to visit this hotel next month and am really worried about the rooms located in the parks. We have a family room booked are the miles away from the main hotel. Co you have any useful tips you could send me please

Thanks

newcastle
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

Hi

What is the hotel like please?

Rochford, England...
Level Contributor
149 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Majesty Tuana Park

we stayed there in 2009 and going back this year, i cannot vouch for family room except the one night we had one, (long story) it was very nice one room with double bed and another room with twin beds and a bathroom off of that. This was in Park 2 which i believe is the furthest away, but we didnt find it a horrible walk, in fact we have requested to go back to park 2 again

the hotel is fantastic

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye