We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Airport transfers

Hello, i am travelling to Chalis in August (seastar apartments) and was wondering which transfer company to use. I have been looking at Tiny Akropol & Fethiye Transfers.com. Both companies are charging £70 but wanted to hear your comments. Thankyou

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
8,971 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

www.fethiyelovers.com

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

Second Vote for Fethiye Lovers, they are based in Calis so really handy. I think the oher one is in Hisaronu. or Olu. Been using Fethiye Lovers for 5 years now and would not consider using anyone else.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

Fethiye transfers are actually Marmaris based according to their web site - so stick to local firms such as tiny and fethiye lovers - both well proven and reliable.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers

A2B for me every time, lots of info in the search facility on this topic.

http://www.a2btransfers.com/

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers

I think AB2 always get a good write up, but this is not a private transfer you will be in a mini bus and be dropped off with other travellers, however, they are cheap, so it's your call which sort of transfer you prefer.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
324 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

We used A2B for Dalaman to Kas. However, at the airport on arrival, there was nobody holding up a sign with our name & we thought we were stranded. It was a bit worrying. We found our way to Kas, & our driver rang the guest house chap who turned up on his moped & showed us the way to the B & B. The properietor said the A2B driver had waited & waited, but we had scoured all around the airport entrance.

We were told its best to get a Turkish person to ring A2B the day before you get collected to return for your flight to UK.

We were collected from our B & B ok, but the driver had to race like hell & do another pickup - this was a car by the way & we had to transfer vehicles. Arrived at the airport in time for our flight though.

It was all a bit worrying.

sunderland
Level Contributor
179 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers

we book with trasfers4u twice ayear from dalaman to calis beach it is 20 pound for 2 return ,its a small bus that holds 12 and drops you off at the hotel .always on time .

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,658 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers

My family and I have always used Resorthoppa with no problems whatsoever but see my post from last month re Transfers4U

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609055-i10906-k…

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfers

I read on one of the Forums that Resorthoppa and AB2 are now one and the same company after a merger/take-over.

iluvdolphins
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfers

dm transfers used them last year and booked again for this year found them ok anyone heard any different would be grateful for any gen