We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DM transfers

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
DM transfers

Has anyone used DM transfers from the airport. They quote £70 but say they use Mercedes Vito vans with DVD players etc in them and look pretty good on the website but I'd like a second opinion.

Thanks

Andy

manchester
Level Contributor
510 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: DM transfers

I have used dm transfer and i can say they are brilliant.

The service i got was very professional.

If there are any negative comments i am very sure its from a competitor who are jealous of their service and can not go anywhere near their service.

I would definitely recommend dm transfer to any1.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: DM transfers

I have also used DM a few times, and they are brilliant. By the way you pay the full amount on arrival at destination, but don't worry, THET WILL PICK YOU UP for the return. Very proffesional service.

wales
Level Contributor
763 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: DM transfers

Must agree with you there nimic

Nice to here from someone local lol

24. Re: DM transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations