We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

Hello

I'm researching 3 night/4day gulet cruises for my fiancee and myself in the first week of June. I've narrowed it down to 3 and have read a fair number of good reviews about BeforeLunch but quite like the itineraries of the other two as well as the inclusives in their price.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can anyone let me know if they've used the others and what their experience was? I can't seem to find any reviews about them online

www.ecoturkey.com/en/read-more.html?ref=22518

mybluecruise.com/fethiye-to-olympos-blue-cru…

2. BeforeLunch seems to be the priciest of them all but can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much I should budget extra for on-board drinks and food outside of the meals?

Many thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,143 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

Go to the search facility there is some information there about Gulet Cruises

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

Hello,

I've had a look through those but couldn't find those operators hence my query if anyone had used them. The only reviews I can find are on BeforeLunch

Mybluecruise.com have some blurb among the Fethiye attractions but I would really like to hear from someone who has some experience with them. EcoTurkey don't seem to be here at all but I'm chancing that perhaps a TA user might have used them or know of them

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g298031-…

Thanks again

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

I do know that Fiona Bruce ( Tv personality ) has done

a gulet cruise, & done a blog.

I believe it was from Bodrum !

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

Here's a link to Fiona Bruces gulet cruise -

www.telegraph.co.uk

Fiona Bruce went to Bodrum as said & picked up her

gulet cruise with her family.

Date of blog in telegraph - 5th April 2012

Hope this helps, happy sailing !

Yorkie

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

We've just returned from a week aboard the gulet and a 14 Days Turkey Tour which was organised by Eco Turkey Travel in UK---what a great week!

The captain and his crew were amazing-- and the food was 5* and the cook even managed to make birthday cake for my fiance in his tiny kitchen.

Eco Turkey Travel organised this Gulet Holiday tour with a 14 Days Turkey Tour fon us. And the tour manager was great -

I would definetly recommend their services for anyone who is planning to visit Turkey.

You can check their web site for plenty of Turkey tours and Gulet Cruise holidays. www.ecoturkey.com

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
510 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

Thanks Alex, will bear this company in mind if ever we take the plunge into doing a gulet cruise.

Van, Turkey
Level Contributor
19 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

If you want gulet cruises use Alaturka. They provide excellent servuces they have daily sailings and are based in Fethiye.

Van, Turkey
Level Contributor
19 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

If you want gulet cruises use Alaturka. They provide excellent servuces they have daily sailings and are based in Fethiye.

Kent
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

We have done the 3day fethiya to Olympus cruise. We booked through Carole and Tayfun website. We found it not as good as any of thee full 7 day trips because, it was not long enough to get to know other passengers. It was more a means of travel from a to b than holiday. Food was poor compared to the full trips. The itinery was governed by passengers either joining or leaving the boat and we bearly got a glimpse of the places mentioned. We did enjoy ourselves but it wasn't anywhere as good.

10. Re: Gulet Blue Cruise - any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, March 15, 2013