We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for apartment to rent for summer

london
1 post
Save Topic
looking for apartment to rent for summer

Hi I`m looking for a cheap one bedroom apartment to rent for the summer in or around the fethiye area, f/f and cooking facilites.

I would be grateful if anyone has any information on this.

Thanks

London England
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for apartment to rent for summer

Suz76 I may be able to help. However, its three bedrooms in Tasyaka (Olu Deniz road) overlooking the bay and town. Fabulous views.

Can't promise its cheap (I'm in London and will need to contact Turkey for prices confirmations etc) but for a long let they may do a deal (you could also share) Close to Dolmus station and never lived in.

If you are interested leave a posting and we can try and arrange some contact.

2. Re: looking for apartment to rent for summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:10 am, November 06, 2013
Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for apartment to rent for summer

hi senses how much for an apartment in marmaris for four people from 25th august for two weeks and where abouts ibn marmaris is it situated

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
303 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for apartment to rent for summer

Hello Suz we can help with a one bedder in Calis. Contact me on gen.info@1st-sterling-homes.com

Regards

John

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye