We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahra Su Hotel

uk
Level Contributor
495 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Sahra Su Hotel

Does anyone know anything about this new 5* hotel? Not quite sure where it is, falls under Fethiye with the travel agents but says it is in the Babadag mountains?

Secondly is it risky choosing a brand new hotel in its first season with regard to food, service, facilities that may or may not be open?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Linda

Level Contributor
198 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

2 km from the center of Hisaronu, Oludeniz to 4 km, 7 km from the village of Rock, 8 km from Fethiye, located 4 km from the sea

found this on a turkish website for the hotel so guessing Ovacik area?

Was some info on a German forum saying it due to open May/June 2012

Edited: 6:24 pm, January 07, 2012
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,475 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Not open yet so nothing really known about it. However, lots of good Hotels in the Fethiye area that are long established with very good reputations.

Personally I would not go for somewhere that is not open and seems to be in an isolated spot.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Cannot see how somewhere can claim its a 5 star when its not even finished, its first season is sure to have teething problems,

İ would also go for an established place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

We have booked the sahra su hotel for aug 12 and are very much looking forward to the holiday. I know the area already so for me I am not worried of its location as I know it's pretty central and easy to get to the surrounding towns even if you are away from the central locations. It opens in may so by the time we are going I'm pretty sure the teething problems, which I'm sure they will certainly have, will have been addressed by then.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,475 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Is this place finished yet FF? I note all the images on the adverts are artists impressions. It would be interesting to know how the building is going as it's advertised to be opened in May.

Kylle, Hope you will come back and let us know how the holiday was?

uk
Level Contributor
495 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Hi Kylie who did you book through? We were looking at this hotel but heard it wouldn't be finished but maybe they are ahead if time.

Thanks Lunda

Edited: 10:28 am, March 06, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Hi lindylou

I think Travel Republic and Sunshine Holidays are doing this hotel

bobbie

uk
Level Contributor
495 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Thanks Bobbie, we too looked at this awhile back but not sure what to do. May wait awhile. If you look on the travel sites they are only offering the double bedrooms in the main block and not the suites which makes me think that maybe the complex is not complete, I may be wrong however.

Bonnyrigg...
Level Contributor
195 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

Anyone know the latest opening schedule for the Sahra Su?

Scarborough, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sahra Su Hotel

I have booked to go to the Sahra Su in June with friends. We have booked one bedroom bungalows so hoping they will be finished!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations