We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalkan

Leeds
Level Contributor
27 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Kalkan

Hi

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get to Kalkan for the day from Fethiye without too much trauma! Thanks.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalkan

Yes only a couple of hours away by coach or an hour or so by car

2. Re: Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:11 pm, November 04, 2014
hartlepool
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalkan

did you notice what time is the last bus back

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalkan

Last one was at 22:00 run by Bati Antalya - thats the sort of mid size buses - there will be later ones as there are the big coaches that do the coast road from Antalya to Marmaris via Fethiye.

There are also Dolmus that do the route every hour but unsure of times.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalkan

Rentıng a car and drıver ıs somethıng to thınk about, too. That way you don't have the stsress of drıvıng and you can make stops at places along the way lıke at Kaputas, one of my favourıte beaches.

hartlepool
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalkan

how do you rent a car and driver, and do they wait for you?

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalkan

Lesley - most tour agents will supply car/driver and yes they will wait for you -

My recommendation is tinyakropol.com

costs are obviously a bit more than a hire car, but it is stress free compared to driving yourself - and gives more options than Dolmuş trips

8. Re: Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:11 pm, November 04, 2014
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kalkan

How good is tripadvisor i have wanted to go to Kalkan the last twice we have been to OD now i have found out about Tiny Aktropol definatly booking that trip you go to Kas its £25 each goin book it on line you dont have to pay anything till you go on the trip waiting for my friends from Wales to let me know if they wanted to go .Looking forward to it .

Cant remember which member told me but i am over the moon about it .We are staying at Olu Deniz and the trip is on a sunday and Wednesday

Edited: 2:23 pm, July 01, 2012
west yorks
Level Contributor
657 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kalkan

We love Kalkan Lesley, we've just had 2 weeks there, hope you have a lovely day out.

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye