We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timings of buses from Denizli to Fethiye

Mumbai
Level Contributor
351 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Timings of buses from Denizli to Fethiye

Hello,

I am aware of the bus companies starting from Denizli to Fethiye.

However their websites are in Turkish and I cannot find the timetable anyhwere.

Can someone please tell me the timings of the buses from Denizli to Fethiye for September 19,2010?

Thanks in advance

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,622 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Timings of buses from Denizli to Fethiye

Hi there Amitu

Timetables are on Pamukkale Turizm website for their buses but only visible up to July so far (Temmuz). There should be regular services into Fethiye otogar from Denizli otogar. They say they will publish timetable online for September in March time, if you care to look one month later.

pamukkaleturizm.com.tr/WebBusAutomation/sorg…

Normally 2 buses a day departing Denizli - 10.30 morning and 14.30. Journey length is 200 km, around 3.75 hours and costs 22 TL.

Best you call them direct. Pamukkale should have English option on their line. The Denizli bus station number is (international+)258 242 40 00 if you wish to check again.

Happy travelling. CC

Mumbai
Level Contributor
351 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Timings of buses from Denizli to Fethiye

Just the info I was looking for.

Thanks so much, cosycarol

3. Re: Timings of buses from Denizli to Fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations