We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Letoonia

Broxbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club Letoonia

Any one know far another beach is other than the 3 Private Hotel one's ? Or are they that nice you would not venture to another ?

Also are the reviews as bad as they say ? There is a group of 20 of us going soon.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Letoonia

Ignore the reviews - we have been this year for a second time, and for what you get its great - as well as the beaches (man made) you have slides, pools, canoes, pedaloes and wind surfing all for free..... the entertainments team go out of their way to make it fun for you during the day with different activites, very fun!! and shows at night if its your cup of tea. Bungalows are clean and are what I expected when I saw them for the first time last year - they are a little dated, however newer bathrooms, but you do not spend hardly anytime in the room!! You will have a great time!! I wish I was going back!

cheshunt
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Letoonia

When are you going. we are going tommorow and are worried about the reviews. we live in cheshunt so we might even know you. its booked now just have to make the best of it.

Broxbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Letoonia

We are not going to end of July. Collins and Winstons. I know we are very worried and age ranges from 13 to 72 and steps sound a nighmare whenever you are on resort

4. Re: Club Letoonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 12, 2010