We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

steps at the pine valley hotel

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
steps at the pine valley hotel

Hi all

I have booked to go to the pine valley hotel in august. I am travelling with my family including my 70 year old mother, she is not disabled or anything, just a bit overweight. I have requested a low floor room but wanted to know if the steps are everywhere and if she will be able to manage them. Are there steps up to the hotel itself or just up to reception?

Would be most grateful for your help

Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

Hello lovethesunlondon (what a great member name!)

Suggest you remind hotel (or package operator if you travelling with one) again before arriving that you need ground floor room (call them direct).If you tell them too early they will forget! When tour operators take requests they cannot always fulfil each so try to stipulate always (check for it appearing on your booking invoice). Of course there are many steps up to each accommodation block. The hotel itself sits in a valley, and a flat area in Hisaronu. There are some steps on pool terraces but I cant remember about there being many steps throughout as i have not frequented this hotel.

Can another TA member help?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

Hi lovethesunlondon,

Did you get my PM?

Frankie :)

london
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

Thanks Frankie for your help and I will contact hotel by email.

Have a great time when you go back

Jackie

london
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

Thanks very much, much appreciated.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

Hilovethesunlondon,

Appreciate that when you do find out, please post answer so other TA forum members can know about steps inside hotel if they wish to visit Pine in the future. Thank you. Enjoy your holiday.

6. Re: steps at the pine valley hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, December 04, 2009