We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

letoonia

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
letoonia

Our friends are staying in club letoonia,we are staying in calis,will we be allowed in their complex?Also we plan to meet up,would they get a water taxi to calis? or does it just go to Fethiye?Does anybody know how much it would be?Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: letoonia

As far as I know they wont be allowed guests in their complex. They could check with tour operator if unsure. But they can come to yours! They can take Letoonia taxi boat to Fethiye limani (promenade), walk further along to near Tadim Cafe and catch the Calis water taxi from there to Calis terminal (sits on the river close to the bridge which is central town). I believe there is another posting at end of last year with fares written in if you care to search. They are only about 5YTL one way I believe. Have fun!

scotland
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: letoonia

Will do,thanks Cosycarol.

North Wales
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: letoonia

we have just returned from a fantastic stay at Letoonia, and they did say guests are allowed but i think they have to pay a daily fee and be signed in, The ferry just goes from Letoonia to Fethiye and costs 10TL each for a return ticket, have a great holiday

4. Re: letoonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations