We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

letoonia hotel fethiye

england
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
letoonia hotel fethiye

has anyone been to this resort last week in october and can advice what facilities are available at the resort, together with any advice on the area. Your advice would be appreciated.

London
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: letoonia hotel fethiye

I'm off this weekend and will fill you in once I'm back....

Birmingham
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: letoonia hotel fethiye

Likewise am also going here, will let you know when we get back which is 04/10/05.

Birmingham
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: letoonia hotel fethiye

have just got back yesterday from letoonia, and had a wonderfull time. The first week there the resort was very busy but it was quieter on the second week. This meant sunbeds were easier to get hold of (not that it was a big problem as the resort is so big you'd find one anyway). All the activities should run through to the end of season, the only exception to this is some of the watersports may be cancelled if they feel it is unsafe due to weather conditions (saturday just gone there was a heavy thunder storm, but the animation team went out of their way to entertain everyone, dont worry the next day it was 30c+ and the sun was shining).

The only time we left the resort was to go to Fethiye on the Tuesday for the market (worth a look).

Any other questions i'll try to answer.

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye