We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Removed review.

worthing
5 posts
Save Topic
Removed review.

I wrote a review when i returned last August and it has been removed so this could be why there is not many on this Hotel.

ok it was not a good review because the place was terrible but that is what i thought trip advisor was

here to do.Advise trippers whats good and whats bad.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Removed review.

Which hotel?Provided you wrote nothing illegal İ don't know why it would be removed.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,472 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Removed review.

Hi Rammy,

sometimes TA checks whether you are really the one who wrote a certain review. Then there is a link you have to click to confirm. Perhaps you missed that one, otherwise I can't think of a reason.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Removed review.

I've just read a scorching review you wrote in August last year about the Lykia Botanika Hotel - is this the one you meant, or did you have the misfortune to stay somewhere else just as dismal?

worthing
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Removed review.

Hi.

Yes that is the review i wrote,how come i can not find it.

Can you help?

Mark...

wales
Level Contributor
813 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Removed review.

i just read your review. gosh it sounded like you had an awfull time, will certainly keep away from that hotel.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Removed review.

Your review is still there and doesnt sound bad enough to remove as I have read a lot worse.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Removed review.

Hi Mark,

Just click on the "more about Rammy99" line on the left of your post above - it will take you to Your TA - then click on review top left and bob's your uncle!

8. Re: Removed review.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:39 am, October 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye