We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Fethiye information source

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
www.enjoyfethiye.com
3 posts
Save Topic
New Fethiye information source

Hi,

I hope that this post does not annoy the fantastic members that TA has in this lively forum. I just wanted to put a post on to let you know that a new website and forum has been launched for the Fethiye area.

Obviously TA does a fantastic job with this forum however www.enjoyfethiye.com is not commercial or tied into any companies, advertising revenue etc and is designed to offer a free impartial information source and knowledge exchange for new visitors to, and residents of Fethiye.

Again I hope this post does not cause offence and hope to see you on the website soon

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Fethiye information source

Good luck with the Fethiye site.

Obviously it is early days yet, but seeing how the Enjoy Kalkan site has developed I think this will be a great source of information for both visitors and residents.

Lytham
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Fethiye information source

Hi,

Good luck with your site.

I hope you get something on ther pretty soon, or you may just find that you have told people about it a tad too soon.

Hope we could exchange links sometime in the future.

Simon

www.turkeycycling.co.uk

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,540 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Fethiye information source

Good luck to EnjoyFethiye - and also to Lordwizlon - looks as though you too have a new endeavour (and under "Location" a beautiful photo over Fethiye marina taken at night!)

Lytham
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Fethiye information source

Thanks, have not started my oen thread yet, or my own blog thingy, but new to Trip Advisor.

All well wished gratefully received wherever they come from.

Will have lots more photos shortly, just had enough on my plate getting the website up to scratch.

Thanks again

www.enjoyfethiye.com
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Fethiye information source

Thanks everyone for your kind words, please do join the forum.. I am working on adding more content daily and hope EnjoyFethiye becomes a great sister site to EnjoyKalkan

Thanks again

www.enjoyfethiye.com
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New Fethiye information source

Simon - love the Kalkan and Fethiye photos, always happy to link swap :)

7. Re: New Fethiye information source

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:28 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye