We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Tuana club and Park

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michshell
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Majesty Tuana club and Park

Hi, just wondered if anyone has been to Majesty and if you could let me know what you thought of it....Do you have any tips? and who would you recommend a company to book my trips with...I want to do, dalyan mud baths, 12 islands boat trip, a visit to olu deniz. Is there any other trips anyone could recommend, we range in ages!!! from 9 to nearly 50....

Thankyou for any help and advice anyone comes up with

mich..

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majesty Tuana club and Park

Hi Michshell and welcome.

There is a fair bit of info on the Tuana, just add it in the search box and there you are.

As for trips, Problem is there is no excursion agent near the hotel, so will need a trip into town to get a decent selection, don't buy from hotel or holiday reps as they usually charge a lot more. so know the prices first (will PM you with these)

Dalyan and 12 islands are a must, and a very good day out for any age, for Olu Deniz, just hop on a dolmus (local bus).

Jeep safaris are good, but I would consider a 9 year old to be just on the young side for that.

Keep an eye out for the PM

2. Re: Majesty Tuana club and Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 12, 2009