We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New destination expert.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
New destination expert.

Look at what those nice people at TA have given me - a lovely badge saying destination expert for Fethiye, and I’m really pleased to be awarded it.

My thanks to those who helped with this, especially Enca48, and also to those who have passed on their thanks to me in the past.

I first came here 16 years ago on a last minute package deal and quickly fell in love with the place and more so the people, so much so that when I stopped working 3 years ago we finally bought an apartment in Fethiye (wish I’d done it years ago) and hopefully next year we will be living there full time.

Tripadvisor has been an amazing source of information to me over the years, and I hope I can be of help to others with what knowledge I have.

I want visitors, who come here to get the best possible holiday they can, so that they want to return here, and that they will tell their friends how good it is.

If anybody has any questions that they do not want displayed in the forum then please feel free to send me a PM

Selcuk Izmir
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: New destination expert.

Perhaps I can be of assistance? I've lived in Selcuk for 9 months out of the year since 1999. I'm new to posting on TA, but would be happy to answer all questions if someone knowledgeable about the Selcuk/Sirince/Kusadasi region is needed.

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New destination expert.

Congratulations Fraser,

As a fellow lover of the area I was always pleased to read your input.

Souter John.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New destination expert.

Congratulations Jim - now I should have done that but never really thought, maybe when you retire eh? I repped since 2004 so knew it all before you ha ha! Anyway folks always asking me for info, planning their itineraries etc, But hey we are a nic big team here. Luv from C.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New destination expert.

Hi Folks

Thanks for all the nice replies.

See you all on the forum on a regular basis.

And my sypathy to all of you in my neck of the woods around Aberdeenshire at the moment...................its freezing.

Still there are lots of winter flights to Dalaman and Antalya from Glasgow

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: New destination expert.

hi jimmy u r welcome and congratulations to u

yesterday i went fethiye a day trip

me and my partner went also saklıkent,calis beach and oludeniz it was lovely also went last year same time and weather was better this year we took some friends also they been first time and enjoyed so much nice change from marmaris

im happy more destination experts here would help who need a informations for their holiday

well regards all

safe holidays

Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: New destination expert.

We stayed at Montana Pine Resort in September and thanks to Jim's advice, tips and recommendations we had a brilliant time. Definitely planning a return visit next year & would have no hesitation in using tinyakropol.com again for the transfers and excursions. Excellent value for money.

N&T

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,092 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: New destination expert.

Congratulations and good luck for your new tasks.

Well done!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: New destination expert.

Congratulations Fellow Fitliker,well done. ron

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: New destination expert.

hey well done you!!! keep up the good work:)

20. Re: New destination expert.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye