We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oludeniz Resort Hotel

england
Level Contributor
28 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Oludeniz Resort Hotel

I've recently read a few dodgey reports regarding the accommodation,food,and it being a bit like Butlins at times.Can anyone give me any inspiring comments on the Resort Hotel ,only its our first time in Turkey and this hotel came highly recommended .The kids have grown up now and wont be with us ,so its just the wife ,our two friends and me .I hope that we have made the right choice with this hotel -help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oludeniz Resort Hotel

I stayed here a while ago and you can relax, it is not like Butlins, even the new look one in Bognor Regis!

There are families at this Hotel and they do have activities for the kids (even the big ones), but there is prob one in the morning and one in the afternoon by the pool, the other activities are away by the beach and around the hotel.

The food and drinks are really good, if you want a quiet peaceful dinner, go earlier or later to avoid the rush times.

the beach is really long and never crowded and you are within a 2 min walk from it.

dont worry, you should have a great time, i went to antigua last year and the negative comments about our resort were so out of proportion it was untrue, i guess there are a few drama queens out there looking for perfection? either way none of the negatives were true, prob just negative sorts of people.

you will have a great time here no doubt

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye