We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camelia apartments

Oldham
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
camelia apartments

Hi. I have just booked one week holiday to Camelia apts in September. I have been to Calis 7 times previously and have always stayed at the hotels on main beach road. Could anyone please tell me where abouts the camelia apts are. I have an idea they will be on the road that leads up from the front,past the water taxis.If any one can give me an idea of which bars and hotels are near by I may be able to get my bearings.Thanks

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: camelia apartments

Hi There

The Camilia is on road(sokak) number 986

If you come from the beach across the bridge at the water taxi stop, keep walking for 500 metres and the road runs parallel to the beach.

Have a look at Google earth you can highlight the road numbers under the layers section/primary database/roads.

Oldham
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: camelia apartments

thanks for the reply

Do you mean on the road straight up from the beach towards gunlukbashi market.

Cheers

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: camelia apartments

Yip, that general direction

4. Re: camelia apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, September 30, 2009