We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fethiye diving

UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
fethiye diving

Hi off to Lykia Botanika on 12th Oct, can anybody reccommend a good dive school nearby. I think most dive operation will pick up from hotels, can anyone confirm this. Many thanks

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fethiye diving

You're some way out of Fethiye and I don't think there's a dive school nearby, but a relative of mine went diving a couple of years ago and I'm pretty sure he went here: -

http://www.europeandiving.co.uk/fethiye.htm

It's a long established PADI school, and he rated it highly.

UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fethiye diving

Thank you for the information, i'll look at their web site and contact them.

england
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: fethiye diving

hi.....i have a house in calis beach and dive regularly in the bay of fethiye.i have tried most of the dive centres but have found that european dive centre is by far the best.a little bit more expensive but far more professional.their dive boats are well run and in 5 years of diving with them i have never had a problem.there are plenty of different dive sites too.vis is around 30mtrs temp around 27 to 30 degrees in high season.

hope this helps.

UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fethiye diving

Hi, that sounds great will contact european dive soon after I arrive. Do you think they will pick up from Lykia hotel?

england
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: fethiye diving

yes....i would have thought so,as they have a office in ulo deniz.is it lykia world where you are staying ?? if so,they have a scool there but i have heard off good sources that it is expensive from there,even though there is a reef 5 minutes by rib from the beach.when you get back to shore with european, they have a bar where most people spend an hour or so until they are picked up.hope you enjoy your diving.

6. Re: fethiye diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye