We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative to Hillside Beach Club

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Alternative to Hillside Beach Club

Hi I have been to Hillside Beach Club nr Fethiye, Turkey 4 years out of 5 now and am looking for a change. Has anyone had any good experiences with alternatives to HBC in Europe?

Hamburg
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative to Hillside Beach Club

Hi Comolover,

Is the Hillside so good that you looking for an alternative in whole Europe?

We have been at Lykia World. It is a little bit like Hillside but much bigger. Food is also great, several restaurants , entertainment is ok. Kidsclub is better. But the ambiance at Hillside probably better.

Also very nice Robinson Select Maris. Absolutely beautiful place. Comes close to Hillside view.

Bruce

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alternative to Hillside Beach Club

frankly, I doubt if you will find anywhere to beat the hillside. But if you do please let me know.

3. Re: Alternative to Hillside Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye