We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent Car with local driver for 2 days

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Rent Car with local driver for 2 days

My wife and I are planning to visit Izmir for 3 days, and thinking to rent a car for 2 days together with a local driver who can drive us around Kusadasi & Efesus.

Anyone can help to recommend a reliable car rental company that provides an English speaking driver also...! Thank you for info and help in advance

Dr. D.Pandiman

Singapore

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent Car with local driver for 2 days

Hello. I suggest you enter "Driver Guide" in the Search box here on the İzmir Forum for any suggestions/recommendations.

2. Re: Rent Car with local driver for 2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, June 02, 2014
3. Re: Rent Car with local driver for 2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Izmir