We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

Menemen, Turkey
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

hello

Happy new year!

This weekend I'm going to go to goreme in cappadocia by a bus from Izmir

I hope to book a ticket by online because it's cheaper than buying a ticket at the bus terminal.

but Im not sure which a bus company is going to goreme.

if you know some buses company to go to goreme, would please let me know?

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-South Korean ByeongSu-

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

http://www.suhaturizm.com.tr/

http://www.nevsehirlilerseyahat.com.tr/

http://www.metroturizm.com.tr/

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

When buying your ticket make sure you stipulate Göreme and not just Nevşehir.Also use the search box at top right hand corner and look for posts explaining about the bus scam at Nevşehir otogar.

In a nutshell,if someone tries to say get off the bus stay put as your ticket is to Göreme.If you get off you will be taken to a tour agents office for the hard sell and then charged again for the bus ride to Göreme!

For some reason passengers travelling with Metro Turizm seem to get hit by this more than with other bus companies.

Menemen, Turkey
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

Thank you So much!

I refered the websites you posted!!

And I realized there is just few buses to go to Goreme... but there are some buses Going to NEVSEHIR.

If I go to goreme from Nevsehir by dolmush(mini bus), Can I know how much I have to pay?

Menemen, Turkey
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

Thanks for giving some advice

But I don't have choice unfortunately

If I go to Goreme from Izmir directly, I will be there at 11:20 am... I think it's too late for me, cuz I have just 2days for travelling in Cappadocia.

I know I look like demanding person.......oh..

And also I have to come back next Monday until 08:00am to my workplace in menemen

but the bus will be in Izmir otogar at 08:00am

ohhhhhhhhhhh

I think I have to buy a ticket to NEVSEHIR.

hmmmmmm

Mentioned in this post
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

Nevşehirliler Seyahat have bus to Göreme at 19.00 arriving in Göreme at 07.00 and Süha Turizm have one at 21.00 arriving in Göreme at 09.00.Can you catch either of these?

You already know the return bus times and having searched I can find nothing better for you.

Although far more expensive than the bus at 164TL,Sunexpress have a flight to Kayseri from Izmir at 21.10 arriving 21.35.(flt.XQ9238).Given your very limited time this could be worth it to you.

For return the same airline has a flight on Sunday evening for 124TL,depart 22.05 arrive Izmir 23.40(flt.XQ9239).

If you can't afford both ways perhaps try to fly just one way,probably the return one would be very useful to you.Other wise you will need to leave on Saturday night giving you just 1 day in the area-hardly worth it! Unless you can swing the Monday off work or go in late :)

6. Re: Hello, izmir to goreme by a bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Izmir