We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Izmir Luggage Storage

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Des Plaines...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Izmir Luggage Storage

Is there somewhere in Izmir where luggage can be stored for multiple days? I've found the airport only has storage for a day at a time in lockers. I've read online that some train stations have luggage storage, but am not sure on length of time for them.

Thanks.

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Izmir Luggage Storage

This is an unusual question. I suppose that for reasons of security (not yours, ours) luggage is not accepted for long-term storage at airports. I'm pretty certain you can't leave it at a railway station. Assuming you arrive in Izmir and stay at a hotel, perhaps they would take charge of it for you? Here in Selcuk I think they would, on an informal basis. You would have to trust the hotel, and I'm sure you can, assuming you're not bringing your family jewels with you?

2. Re: Izmir Luggage Storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Izmir