We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belle Dances in Izmir

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belle Dances in Izmir

I am currently in Izmir and have been trying to find belle dance Dinner shows in Izmir but have had no success. I find Belle Dance shows in Istanbul, but have no plans of traveling on Istanbul on this trip.

I am here for a couple of weeks and wanted to see if anyone knows where one could go to see the famous turkish belle dances.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
22 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belle Dances in Izmir

I advice you Alsancak Club Cariye tel for reservation 0554 722 26 26. The Oryantel (Belly dance) bar is open 23.30-05.00 and reservation is a must. Price is 13-15 Euro with 1 drink.

2. Re: Belle Dances in Izmir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, April 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Izmir