We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Izmir (close to nightlife)

Dublin
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Izmir (close to nightlife)

Hi,

My friends and I will arrive in Izmir next Saturday.

We intend on spending a night in Izmir before heading onwards to Kusadasi the following day.

I'm just looking into booking a hotel but im a little lost as to what area of the city I should be looking. We would prefer to be close to the nightlife. Not sure though if the nightlife is centrally located or is it spread out around the city..??

Any advice for us? :)

Thanks

Sirena
Bars & Clubs
Doy Doy Pub
Bars & Clubs, Blues Clubs & Bars, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Izmir (close to nightlife)

Much of the nightlife is centred around the Alsancak area of the city so I would recommend you look at that area for hotel accommodation.

TA reviews are here: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g671527-Alsancak_Izmi…

Depending on your budget, the Kordon Otel and Karaca Hotel seem good options.

Enjoy your brief stay in İzmir

2. Re: Hotel in Izmir (close to nightlife)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Izmir
Recent Conversations