We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaçati???

Moscow
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alaçati???

Hi, guys)

I'm planning a trip again, and I was wondering why TripAdvisor does not feature a destiantion such as Alaçati??? Previously I had problevs with finding locations because of wrong spelling - but I'm certain it is correct. Could give some pointers as to where to find info about Alaçati and all that is nearby???

Thanks much!!!)))

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaçati???

Hi Tamam: I haven't seen Alicati mentioned on the forum but maybe your post will inspire someone to write about it.

Alicati seems to be the windsurfing capital of Turkey. Lots of companies offer windsurfing holidays there. Located near Cesme, which is near Izmir (you would fly into Izmir airport) it offers a variety of watersports and lovely scenery. The charming village features old stone houses and small hotels. Here's a helpful link for all those want to visit, turkeytravelplanner.com/go/…alacati.html

Happy Travel, LemonLady

Moscow
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alaçati???

Thanks a lot!!!)))) Wind guide you in your travels)))

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alaçati???

Thanks Tamam, while I have not tried windsurfing I have tried paragliding in Turkey. LL

4. Re: Alaçati???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Izmir
Recent Conversations