We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget places to stay

south africa
Level Contributor
114 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Budget places to stay

hi,

I will be in Cesme for 3 nights in early October, I am looking for a really inexpensive place to stay. Any ideas would be great thanx

Catz

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget places to stay

Hello catssa. If you let me have an idea of your budget per night I may be able to make a few suggestions.

In the meantime, haver a look at this website and search for Accommodation>Pensions (family-run Guest Houses) in the area: www.cesme.gen.tr/PlaceLister.aspx…

Edited: 1:57 pm, August 04, 2012
south africa
Level Contributor
114 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget places to stay

Thanx Dande for your reply,

I have decided to go with Nese Pension, its more than I usually pay but I cant seem to find any hostels with dorms. I am determined to get to Cesme and Alacati this year, for the last 5 years I have been meaning to get to the area and somehow always get distracted else where in Turkey.

Please can you also confirm for me that the buses from Izmir to Cesme stop at 6pm. I should arrive at 17.40 at Izmir airport and from what I can find online the only way for me then to get to Cesme would be with a shuttle or with a taxi. Is this correct or have I misread info and there are night buses to Cesme

thanx for your help

Catz

3. Re: Budget places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cesme