We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Dahlia hotel

London
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
White Dahlia hotel

Hi everyone

We are thinking of visiting Cesne this summer. Has anyone heard of the above hotel, it looks lovely but there is only one review! What I would really like to know is whether it is central. I would like to be near the bars and restaurants and centrally located. Thank you

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Dahlia hotel

Hello mandylafer. I'm afraid I can't give you much information about the White Dahlia Hotel. It's closed at the moment so I couldn't even have a look inside and get a feeling of the place.

However, the hotel is not in the centre of Çeşme and approximately 1.8 kms (a little over a mile) from the beginning of the town's shops, bars and restaurants. It would be at least a 20/25 minutes walk I think but the Dolmuş (regular, shared mini-bus service) runs right past the hotel.

White Dahlia is located just a few minutes walk to Boyalık Beach, a long stretch of sand with bars and restaurants.

Edited: 6:52 am, April 08, 2012
London
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Dahlia hotel

Thank you very much for your reply.

3. Re: White Dahlia hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, April 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cesme