We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nars Ilica Hotel

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Nars Ilica Hotel

We will be staying at the Nars Ilica in June. It looks wonderful, but we have been unable to find any reviews of the hotel. has anyone stayed there and what did you think?

Cesme Castle
Architectural Buildings, Ancient Ruins
Delikli Koyu
Beaches, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nars Ilica Hotel

All the reviews I could find are in Turkish but I found a couple of things you may be interested in reading

hurriyet.com.tr/english/…10894645.asp

and

visitingeu.com/turkey/2010/01/hotel-nars-ili…

This hotel is partly owned by a member of the highly respected Sabanci family.With their elegant touch it is sure to be good!

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nars Ilica Hotel

Thank you for your reply. Were any of the reviews you saw in Turkish from people who stayed at the Nars Ilica? If they are, I would be interested in seeing them and using translation software.

Thanks again. We've never been to Turkey and are looking forward to the trip. We will be in

Istanbul, Urgup, Kalkan, Sirince and Ilica.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nars Ilica Hotel

The others are similar to the two I gave links for.i.e. newspapers and periodicals rather than from tourists.I do find it kind of surprising that there aren't more visitor reviews but there again the type of people who would stay here are mainly more up market Turkish guests who wouldn't be members of these type of travel sites.After your stay please come back with a review for us.

For your first visit to Turkey you have picked some of the most lovely area's to visit.Capadocia is unique,Kalkan offers stunning coastline and scenic views,and Sirince and the Çeşme peninsula a real Aegean taste-all so beautiful yet so different.Combined with Istanbul you will see several of Turkey's many faces.Enjoy!

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nars Ilica Hotel

Thank you. We are excited about the trip. We will be sure to write a review of the hotel when we return. Thanks again.

5. Re: Nars Ilica Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 10, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cesme