We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change of month for CESME

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Change of month for CESME

Since my post last year, I also discovered difficulty getting to Cesme with Thomas Cook. Pleased to report we have managed to get booked for May this year. Hope the weather will be kind to us, looking forward to going, your posts about the Doga have reassured us. Thankyou. If anyone can tell us what weather to expect in May, would be grateful.

JANNCOX.

Urgup, Turkey
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Change of month for CESME

http://www.travelatelier.com/Weather.htm

It will be average of 20 celcius degrees

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Change of month for CESME

Thanks lilyum, will keep this site on my favourites.

cesme
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Change of month for CESME

Evenings can sometimes be a bit chilly in May so bring a few cardigans or shawls. All the regulars that come to Cesme have problems booking with Thomas Cook - makes you wonder why they put us in the Brochure if they do not want to sell us.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Change of month for CESME

Thanks for the advice on chilly evenings. Last year the Doga hotel was advertised in the brochure, but there were no flights available, never mind I didn't give up, and will be there in May along with lots of other visitors. Last year was also difficult for lots of airlines and tour operators, going bankrupt, maybe that had something to do with the problems. It must be lovely to reside in such a nice place, thanks again. JANNCOX

cesme
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Change of month for CESME

My family have their annual battle with Thomas Cook to book - İ am even on first name terms with their travel agent!!! They thought all was okay then they said they did not have enough room for my mother!!! My family come early season and the Doga is never fully booked. Thomas Cook contract 15 rooms there and the weeks my family came there was my family of 4 plus two others! We are propbably going to book Pegasus Airlines direct this year and rent an apartment for them as obviously Thomas Cook do not want their money. The shame is the agent in England is now a bit of an expert on Cesme and could really get Thomas Cook a lot of bookings but the lady said the hassle would kill her!!!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Change of month for CESME

That's such a shame. Hope you get sorted with another airline, and best wishes for a good holiday with your family.

JANNCOX, WALES. UK.

7. Re: Change of month for CESME

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cesme