We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best time to visit Turkey

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best time to visit Turkey

Can you please tell me the best month to visit Turkey?

8 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,921 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

Jill, I would say the best month to visit Turkey is "May". Ideal weather for sightseeing.

enigma...

2. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:58 am, March 12, 2012

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

I guess I should have stated my question differently, how is Turkey in September?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

It is lovely,it has lost the searing heat of high summer but it is still warm enough to sunbathe and the sea is like a bath.Walking around daytime is starting to get comfortable again and generally you can sleep at night without A/C.

All of this is true of pretty much the whole country in September.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

Perfect time..to visit in Sept..the seas have been warmed bu the summer so swimming is idea ( on the mediterranean)

be sure to read the Turkey travel planner for more ideas

portmeirion
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

there are 7 people travelling from Dalaman airport to Olu Deniz, what is there cheapest way, throught the hotel or do it ourselves before hand? Any advice we are landing in Turkey mid day ish.

Many Thanks.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

Better to start a new thread on the Ölü Deniz forum page with your question rather than derailing this thread :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best time to visit Turkey

the best month for holiday in Turkey will be April or September but if ı were you ı would prefer september..

Reply to: What is the best time to visit Turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted