We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for apartment to rent

scotland
3 posts
Save Topic
looking for apartment to rent

hi my name is lyns,

i am looking for an apartment to rent for me ad my parter in altinkum any were does not matter as long as it has acess to a pool and more that 1 beed room. will be for june for 3 month term could be longer any iformation will help

thanks i advance lyns x

1. Re: looking for apartment to rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:47 am, February 15, 2007
scotland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for apartment to rent

hi thanks for all the advice how much will u be looking for per month as i could pay 3 months up front looking for june,july & august (so far) could be longer

thanks lyns

3. Re: looking for apartment to rent

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:23 am, February 15, 2007
4. Re: looking for apartment to rent

Removed on: 6:48 am, February 15, 2007
5. Re: looking for apartment to rent

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

Removed on: 6:48 am, February 15, 2007
uk
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for apartment to rent

Hi Lyns

We have a 3 bed duplex with a pool on site and we are thinking of renting it out. If you are still looking, e-mail me.

Shirl

Watford and...
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for apartment to rent

lyns

I wouldn't expect you to have any difficulty - there is an excess of accomodation available for rental in Altinkum. If you haven't found what you are looking for yet I am sure you will find pointers by visiting www.absolutelyaltinkum.co.uk.

8. Re: looking for apartment to rent

Removed on: 11:32 am, April 20, 2007
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations