We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Furniture & Air Con

manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Furniture & Air Con

How much would you expect to pay for furniture & air con for a 3 bed apartment. Can anyone recommend where to sort/get these things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Filmic

manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Furniture & Air Con

Sorry for not responding. Have not been on this forum for while.

Have also responded to another of your posts. I think we have spoken before - you rang me at my office prior to purchasing from same company.

wales
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Furniture & Air Con

bought our aircon from gima supermarket, and they arranged for an electrician to fit it, all on same day, not expensive either 120 pound i think it was,( for unit and fitting ) things like microwaves , toasters , televisions etc, can all be bought from migros supermarket, at reasonable prices, we have been out in the winter and it was very cold, aircon unit was not enough as we have a 3 bed duplex, we spent a small fortune on oil filled rads, and elec blankets, but of course its completely the opposite in the summer, and i think that for july /aug aircon is a must.

i would expect to get all furniture and fittings for around 2k.

avril..

Altinkum
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Furniture & Air Con

I am flying out to Ddem in August. Can anyone advise where to purchase beds?

Many thanks

Lindsay

14. Re: Furniture & Air Con

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations