We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best dentist in altinkum

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Best dentist in altinkum

I have just returned from altinkum were I had my teeth done while I was out there,

I had already been recommended to this dentist before I went, as my family lived in altinkum

Before I seen sevil I spoke to her and emailed her so she understood what my need were,

She replied ,and I arranged my trip, she offered to pick me up from the hotel.

I ended up getting a taxi , which I told the hotel reception the name of the surgery ,

But unfortunately I had been warned the taxi drivers and hotels are on commission

By another dentist ,who sevil once worked for (the gentle dental ) so when I got to entrance

Of the dentist and it said the gentle dental, I told the taxi driver this is not the dentist,

I telephoned sevil to talk to the taxi driver, and she directed him to her clinic ,which was only

Walking distance, she did get upset with the taxi driver as he was taking sevils customers ,

He told her he was on commission from the other dentist ,

But finally I was at the right dentist (,sevil smile studio ) it was packed with people from the uk

And sevil and her assistant made sure everyone was getting seen to, as one went out,

2 more would come in, sevil either would see them within 20mins or ask them to call back

At a certain time, she was amazing , more like Wonder Woman .

While I was there I had exrays for implants, preparation for crowns and bridge, all she was

Bothered about was me, and to make sure I was comfortable , the money never came into it,

I told her I didn't think I brought enough money, she said its ok pay me when you get back to

The uk,

What dentist in England would trust you enough to do that, and she made sure I had all

My treatment done before I went home to the uk, and I look amazing now, lol

I do have to return in four months for my final treatment ,but it was the best thing I ever did ,

I'm so pleased to have met sevil and would recommend her to anyone,

eastbourne
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

My wife went to the Gentle dentist. The name is rather misleading as she went for an emergency extraction. They took the tooth out but forgot to give her enough anesthitic to numb her mouth and as a result she was in agony

Stranraer
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

I had 12 crowns done by Sevil and was charged £720 and gave her £750 was so happy with my NEW LOOK I was quoted £ 2.800 by dentist back home and would have taken 18mounths to do when Sevil; did mine in a week wish she lived in Stranraer Scotland what a girl .

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

I have been going to Sevil for 6 years for check-ups, a couple of fillings and a couple of teeth whitening sessions. She is always a joy to see and you can't say that about alot of dentists :)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

can think of better things to do whilst on holiday, than go to the dentist

Milton Keynes...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

Does anyone have the contact details of this dentist please.

Thank you in advance.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

Try dentist@sevilsmile.com. Or you can find her on facebook Dentist Sevil Pekmezci and you could send her a message on there.

Maria.

Wickford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

Sevil Pekmezci is absolutely the best dentist ever. I have a terror of dentists but found her so lovely and reassuring. She told me I may feel her but also that she would not hurt me...how true she was.

In England I was told my bill would be over £2000...Sevil did double the amount crowns, 2 fillings and whitening for under £700, and left me with no fear of seeing her again.

I would recommend her practice to anyone...one amazing young woman :-)

On facebook she is: Sevil-Smile-Studio or google: Sevil Pekmezci Smile Studio in Altinkum Turkey

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

I agree, She is excellent. I don't bother to go to the dentist in Istanbul after bad experiences and instead I wait until the summer and go down to Didim to see Sevil.

Essex
Level Contributor
186 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

Could you forward contact for dentist please.

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Best dentist in altinkum

can people please tell me the sort of work all im reading is she is the best dentist I want implants and an idea of total cost does she do implants many thanks

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations