We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey First timers - staying in Mutlu apartments

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Turkey First timers - staying in Mutlu apartments

Hi I am travelling to Altinkum with my daughter in a couple of weeks time. We are staying in the Mutlu apartments. Has anyone stayed there? Also has anyone any tips as this is the 1st time we have travelled to Turkey and the 1st time we have travelled abroad just the 2 of us thx

london
Level Contributor
567 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkey First timers - staying in Mutlu apartments

Hiya, although I haven't been into the mutlu for some time, it was a really nice hotel with a good pool area, it's also in a good location, plenty of bars and restaurants nearby, and only a 5 minute stroll down to the main beach. Hope you both have a great time, it's a really friendly resort

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkey First timers - staying in Mutlu apartments

I Hi I am just back from mutlu with my son it is fantastic spotless great staff you have chosen well we cant wait to go back very central and five miniutes to beach just watch your bar tabs they mix them up a lot food first class as is alex manager and tanner lad on receptiom take care and enjoy your holiday as I am sure you will at mutlu best in altinkum cheers Robert

3. Re: Turkey First timers - staying in Mutlu apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum