We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
airport transfers

could someone please tell me how long the transfer is from bodrum airport to altinkum thankyou

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfers

About an hour, give or take.

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfers

Thank you i was worried some people are saying it takes 2 1/2 hours

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfers

Thank you i was worried some people are saying 2 1/2 hours

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfers

No way, don't worry.Even from Izmir airport its only two hours max.If you look at a map find the town of Milas north of Bodrum.The airport is actually closer to there than it is Bodrum.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport transfers

The only way it takes longer then an hour or so is if you are on a shuttle transfer which is the cheapest way and you are unfortunate enough for it to take in other resort drop offs ie; Akbuk etc. It happened to us once out of Three visits and was late at night . It made it an early hours in the morning arrival. Apart from that it's been fine. Good luck.

Edited: 6:57 am, August 26, 2012
6. Re: airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations