We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating Out in Altinkum

South Wales
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Eating Out in Altinkum

We are going out to Altinkum in July, staying at the Tuntas Hotel. We were last there in 2001. We used to eat at a restaurant called 'Victoria', I think, next door to another called 'Summer Garden'. Both were on the main strip between the market and Dolphin Square.

Anyone know if they are still there?

Any other restaurants recommended?

Many thanks.

Stoke-on-Trent
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

There last summer (about tenth time) many changes but still as friendly - so many paces to eat between Dolphin Square and atac hotel - obviously some better than others but the fun is trying them out and having the crack - superb resort - superb people - ask for Ali Sapmaz - he's a character

Bristol, UK
11 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

Great place to eat is the Panorama Bar which is right near the Tuntas Hotel. I own property in Altinkum so go there a lot, always eat at the Panorama Bar, the owners are Tarik and Dervis they are great friends of ours, lovely people, great food and great service you can't go wrong.

glasgow
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

best place in altinkum we ate was saray restaurant just on the corner...head waiter was chatay...superb grub...4 years in a row we have been this july will be 5...staying at the sultan apts. this coming july.

South Wales
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

Thanks potter & Sharon!

When in July are you going gordy?

We are out there 3rd-17th. Maybe see you, but it will be very busy!

hull england
9 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

Hi have just returned from Altinkum weather was very hot, lots of road works going on nearly finished though it will be a big improvement for everyone.. Noticed some one said to ask for Ali Sapmaz he is the best person to see regarding trips eating out etc really helpful and a nice person. He is working at the Summer Garden if you want I can give you his mobile number . I am going back in October so counting days again.

South Wales
Level Contributor
93 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Eating Out in Altinkum

Thanks for your info Anita.

I'll pop into see Ali when I get out there. Sounds like a good guy to know!

Have another great time in October

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum