We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices in altinkum

norfolk, england
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
prices in altinkum

we are going to stay in altinkum on aug 28-can anybody advise us on the prices we can expect- and has anybody stayed at the pamukkale hotel ?

any info would be much appreciated.

Altinkum
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: prices in altinkum

Hi

Andy, Kerri and everyone,

I have been living here in Altinkum for 5 weeks now, me and my daughter have been coming for 6 years as my parents live here and we just love it here.

Make sure you go to the Mavisehir market its on every day til about 10pm and its so much quieter than the Didim one and cooler in the evening too,

also there are lots of day trips dont do them with your travel agents as you can get a better deal around about town.

also the boat trips if you go to the harbour you can choose the boat you want to go on and sometimes get the price down, we went a couple of weeks ago and got it for 7 pound each and then last week went to the harbour and got it for 5 and it makes a difference when theres 30 of you.

Well have a great time, im sure you will and if i can help with anything please dont hesitate to contact me.

x

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations