We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tuntas apartments

manchester
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tuntas apartments

we are going to tuntas apartments in june for first time.Anyone tell us if theres any building work going on next to the tuntas? if so how bad is it ? will this afect our stay.Please let us no,if you have just come back and tell us anything about altinkum . nifnaf

derby
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tuntas apartments

iv just come back from the tuntas apart the rooms are big and clean i really enjoyed it there the staff are nice, the pool is quite big there wasnt no noise from building work when i was there but there was a lot of unfinished buildings around the apartment especially at the back of the apartments it did spoil the view abit but the area is nice lots of resturants and bars with friendly staff but they do hassle you alot. i loved it there im going back in september i would like to stay at tuntas but couldnt afford it. i would ask for a pool view because the back of the apartment isnt nice but im not really bothered about views so it diddnt bother me but id probaly ask for pool view next time but there was no noise or building work being done just unfinished buildings.

have a nice time

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations