We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

Wales
2 posts
Save Topic
Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

Does anyone know the best prices for private transfer for four from airport to altinkum. Thankyou

london
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

hello..i know good price.. he has goood price for transfer..he is email adres is horozm20@mynet.com

Cardiff
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

Hi Cilla,

£15 pp with Sem tours.

Regards,

Leon.

Byram
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

We use Gordion Travel.

1 - 3 people £60.00 return. All transfers are private so no waiting about at the airport for other customers planes to land.

spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

we use sem tours for transfers 15pounds return pp.

would not recomend them for trips though we booked through them and they cancelled the trip without notifying us and we were left stranded at 6.ooam ( yes they did know our hotel) ozi said he forgot to call.

So if you are reading this Ozi we will remined you you owe us a free transfer in may as you promised.

uk
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

I used love tours a couple of times but they wait at airport for other planes to arrive, last time we sat on their bus for over an hour waiting. Now i use a taxi, last year the standard fair from Bodrum airport to your hotel door in Altinkum was £40 per taxi.No dropping people off on the way and the journey took just over 1 hr.

bournemouth
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

Hi

Oracle travel are good and charge £25 per couple & £5 pp after that, one way.

Just look up their web site if you put into the search criteria Oracle estates that will find them.

Regards

Sara

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

i have been to altinkum about 7 times in the last 3 years and have found that Oracle travel are by far the best with a uk phone number ive used some of the others ive used a taxi once cos my lift never arrived cost me £55 one way will not do that againI will always use oracle from now on sem tours are ok and a good price they would always be my second choice.

love tours the rep from there is a joke he hates the brits i know him from when he worked for gold trail he nearly got filled in for saying what he thought of us when he had a few drinks on more than one night. I hope some of what i have said is good advice.

the moral of the story is dont take the cheapest a saving £5/£10 is falce economy when you way it up to how much you have paid out already best wishes from stu have a good holiday

england
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

does anyone know what are the best prices from izmir airport to altinkum for private transfers thanks

9. Re: Transfer fares from bodrum to altinkum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations