We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The hospitality of Urgup!

Sofia, Bulgaria
1 post
2 reviews
The hospitality of Urgup!

In the beginning of September'2009 I and my family visited Urgup for three days. The weather was sunshine and warm and the city of Urgup welcomed us with its quietness and friendly atmosphere.Everything was in favour of our tourist programme.

We really spent a wonderful time during these three-days stay!This was possible thanks to the professional assistance and excellent services of the travel agency Custom Travel Services (located at the main bus station of the city). We met the hospitality and the politeness of the high experienced staff, especially of Mrs.Aylin Sekban, who made for us the preliminary programme.

The two-days tours were excellent organized – all of the main sites of interest and historical places were included in our tourist programme. We were deeply impressed by the fabulous landscape and by the rich cultural heritage of Cappadocia. Of course, this lovely tour and the fantastic impressions should be impossible without the professional and friendly approach of our young guide – Gokhan Yaramis. I and my family remained with the magnificent impressions of this three-days stay in Urgup!

I deeply recommend this travel agency to the potential tourists who intend to visit Cappadocia: Custom Travel Services - Urgup-Nevsehir;

Aylin Sekban

www.istanbulcappadociatours.com;

e-mail:info@istanbulcappadociatours.com;

Tel: 0 384 341 71 94

Fax: 0 384 341 71 95

Wishing to all a great stay in Urgup!

Sincerely,

Alexander Gyurov, Sofia, Bulgaria

1. Re: The hospitality of Urgup!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 18, 2010